TD222 Bundaberg Fowler manual
This is a model of works number 6 built in 1952 by the Bundaberg foundry for the Millaquin Mill in Queensland, Australia.
- 0-6-2 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Cab glazing.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator, reversing gear water gauge and water topup valve.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 322mm over buffers, width 123mm, height 165mm, weight 4.1 Kg.
- Also available with the a standard Fowler chimney and also black frames if required.